The All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is a yearly college entrance examination in India. As per the final decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct an All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in several medical colleges around the country in the academic session 2014-15.Presently, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India, except in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir, are reserved for candidates who qualify this examination. Recently reservations for SC, ST and OBC have been undertaken in AIPMT. It is the most awaited and respected exam of the pre-medical exams.
|Schedule of AIPMT:|
| 1. Available of Application forms: Month of October, 2014
2. Date of Examination: 1st week of May (i.e., 04-05-2014)
3. Declaration of Result: Most probable 3rd week of May, 2014
|Reservation will be made as per following details in 15% All India quota:|
|Entrance Qualifying Criteria:|
|Number of Attempts:|
1. The Entrance Test will consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Botany & Zoology (45 questions from each subject).
2. The duration of paper would be 3 hours (180 minutes).
3. Negative Marking: 1/4th
4. Medium of Exam: English and Hindi
5. Each question having with four options with single correct answer to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.
6. The Syllabus for this entrance examination is the same as notified by the Medical Council of India for NEET-UG which is available on web site www.mciindia.org
|(a)||For each correct response the candidate will get four marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the Answer Sheet. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.|
|(b)|| For the purpose of evaluation, the Test Booklet code as printed in the Answer Sheet on
Side-2 will be accepted as final.
|FEE WITHOUT LATE FEE||FEE WITH LATE FEE|
|Duration||1st Dec. to 31st Dec.||1st Jan. to 31st Jan.|
|For GENERAL/OBC||Rs.1000/-||Rs.2000/- (= Rs.1000+Rs.1000)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs.550/-||Rs.1550/ (= Rs.550+Rs.1000)|
A student will be able to apply offline or online, based on his/her convenience.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of fee and computer generated printout to be sent to CBSE are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using on-line gateway payment facility, or
- Depositing in CBSE Bank Account with Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank directly or depositing in CBSE Account with e-Post Office by downloading the Challan Form from the website of www.cbse.nic.in.
For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form, use any good quality A5 size (12” x 10”) envelope and paste the Computer Generated CBSE Address Slip on the envelope and to be dispatched only by Registered/Speed Post to:The Assistant Secretary (AIPMT)
Central Board of Secondary Education, (CBSE)
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
The Application Form duly filled-in along with other documents, if any, should be sent to above address by Registered Post/Speed Post only so as to reach positively. The Application Form will not be received personally from candidates in any case. All other correspondence pertaining to conduct of examination shall also be made on this address.Website: http://www.aipmt.nic.in/ and www.cbse.nic.in